Please see our current job opportunities below:
1. HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Fort Lupton, CO | Full-time Position
Operate several types of construction equipment such as but not limited to;
- Front end loaders
- Skid steer
- To move and grade earth to establish proper grades/slopes/ditches, replace/repair all drainage systems, remove sediment/soil and debris from sites, excavate trenches for new and/or to repair damaged underground utilities.
- Dump Truck (with Trailer)
- Haul equipment and material to & from sites
- Running a shovel, laying pipe, getting material, running a fire hose, move traffic barricades.
- 3-5 years’ or more of experience working as a heavy equipment operator
- CDL Class A license
- Ability and experience to accomplish job tasks.
- Ability to install site utilities.
- Ability to dig/Backfill Foundations
- Ability to Dig/backfill utility trenches
- Ability to prepare surfaces for asphalt/concrete placement.
- Ability to run lasers and setup/check and read grades from plans.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment of all types and identify mechanical issues to mechanics.
- Ability to learn.
- $18 - $23 – Bases on experience
- Healthcare not included
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US AND APPLY